BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Work experience of madness

OMG so totally crazy. I've been looking for work experience for a year, but I thought everyone was being rude and not replying to me. It wasnt until dad practically forced me to chase people down that anyone replied to me. And now I have TWO, one after another, in Dublin and London! I'm going to spend Christmas in Ireland! How exciting!
^_^
I'll be dressing on the 2009 Olympia Theatre Pantomime - Robin Hood. Not only that, I'm assisting the LEADS. And helping with hair and makeup. ZOMG crazy exciting.
And then I go over to London and work on Hotel Sorrento with designer Kate Guinness. Also, super exciting.

I hope while I'm there I can see things like Dublin castle, Stonehenge and Madam Tussauds. I've never been to the UK, and I've never had a wintery Christmas. I'm going to freeze my nuts off. ^_^ haha!

0 comments: